This website believes and supports several things:
1. That Jesus is Lord and God raised him from the dead (Romans 10:9).
2. That Jesus Christ is the Messiah of God (Acts 2:36).
3. That salvation is by faith through grace and not of our works (Galatians 2:16), but that works are an inevitable and necessary bi-product of a true and saving faith (Acts 26:20, James 2:14-26).
Further theological beliefs defended that you might find a reference to, or be hinted at are:
1. Inerrancy - All of the original written books of the Bible were inspired and without error (2 Timothy 3:16, John 10:35).
2. The Trinity - The Father is God (2 Corinthians 1:2), Jesus is Lord and God (Philippians 2:6, Romans 9:5, Mark 12:35-37), and the Holy Spirit is Lord and God (Acts 5:3-4, 2 Corinthians 3:16-18).
This website also argues for the historical authenticity and reliability of the Bible and truth of orthodox Christianity. Philosophical or logical objections against Christianity are answered as well.
Yet knowing that despite any effort none of the saved or lost can ultimately be changed (John 10:28), the goal here was never to convince anyone, but to show as far as I am able, that these things are true.
In all honesty, if this site could help even one person in any way, it will have achieved its goal.